Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Dress!

Sorry I've been MIA but I was busy

♥♥♥♥ GETTING MARRIED ♥♥♥♥

So today, I want to talk about my wedding dress ♪

A little less than a year ago, I chose this dress:

Oleg Cassini for David's Bridal 

style CD 278 ($700-$800) in ivory


Unfortunately, they discontinued this style

but it's so cute, I thought I would share ☆

It's really difficult to find a simple, elegant dress

and I think this dress is just that ♥

I'm a big bow fan so it's also a very cute dress

without it getting too tacky ☆

I wore these Kate Spade shoes 

style: Mattie also in ivory


Again, I'm a huge bow fan so it was perfect ♥

The low heel was fairly comfortable 

but I guess any shoes will hurt after 5 hours or more

of standing and walking

Can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

1 comment: