Friday, May 28, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs Boutique Pt 1

This week I stopped by the Marc by Marc Jacobs boutique in LA ☆

It was the first time going so I didn't know they had a boutique brand, 

'Jacobs for Marc Jacobs'.

For those of you who don't know, this line is VERY affordable ♪



Here is the pair of rain boots I got for $28. 

I heart the dark purple with the light purple soles 

They had other colors too (blue, orange, and grey, I think).

More to follow.....



Note: My friend wanted one in a particular size they didn't have out on the floor. She asked a lady who worked there and she said the ones on the floor were the only ones left. Another guy who worked there later asked us if we needed another size so this time she asked him. He spent 10 minutes in the back and found her size in the color she wanted. 

Thank you to the very nice employee!!!

1 comment: